1. STATION, 2015. Multimedia Installation
2. STATION (detail), 2015. Multimedia installation
3. Daydream Series #1, 2017. oscillating fan, party noisemakers, clipboards, and sky paper.
4. BEACON, 2014. Performance/installation in collaboration with the Society of Newfoundland Radio Amateurs.
5. BEACON, 2014. Performance/installation in collaboration with the Sydney Amateur Radio Club.
6. BEACON, 2014. Performance/installation in collaboration with the Society of Newfoundland Radio Amateurs.
7. SAGSRI Headquarters, 2007. Installation, Yukon Riverside Arts Festival
8. SAGSRI Forum, 2008. In collaboration with Jo Cook and Susan Hawkins, Chris Dunnett, Justin Tyler-Tate, Karl Skene, Pavitra Wickramasinghe, Marco D’Andrea, Dustin Wilson, Dallas Wherle and Peter Gazandaam, and Amos Latteier, Khyber Centre for the Arts.
9. INTERVALS, 2014. Installation, Galerie Sans Nom
10. Floor Creek, 2013. Installation, Anna Leonowens Gallery
Michael McCormack is an intermedia artist, curator, and educator of settler ancestry living in unceded territory of the Mi’Kmaq people in K’jiputuk (Halifax). He has worked extensively within the artist-run centre community as Director of Eyelevel Gallery from 2009-2013 and president and representative of the Association of Artist-Run Centres from the Atlantic from 2011-2013. He continues to work as an independent curator for exhibitions, festivals and events, most recently as a guest curator for Nocturne: Art at Night (2016), Flotilla Atlantic (2017), and KIAC's Natural & Manufactured exhibition (2018). Michael completed his MFA at NSCAD University in 2015 and has been steadily exhibiting as an artist in solo and group exhibitions since 2003.